Whether your getting ready to drive back to College, going to visit family/ friends, or are just in the mood for a road trip adventure, here are the “must have” items to take with you!
𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕓 𝕒 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕡𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙:
- Suntan lotion (because even though you’ll be in a car, you can still get burnt through the windows)
- Lip Balm
- Extra Cash and Change (For Tolls or snacks along the way)
- Hoodie or sweatshirt (in case you get chilly)
- Change of clothes (that way you won’t stay in your sweaty clothes all day)
- Car Charger (For Phone, Camera, Ipod ETC)
- Advil, Headache Relief Medicine (Just to be on the safe side)
- Hair Ties
- Face wipes ( to help keep the sweat off your face)
- Magazine/ Book (If you won’t be driving)
𝔽𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕟𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕤
When it comes to road trip snacking, you don’t want to eat anything thats gonna make you feel sick or bloated. Keep what your eating healthy and light, it’ll be easy to digest in the car and won’t leave you feeling icky!
- Granola Bars
- Gold Fish
- Apples/ Grapes
- Dried Fruit
- Pop Chips/ Rice Cake Chips (If you want something crunchy)
- Light Popcorn
- Trail Mix/ Nuts
- Carrots/Red Peppers/ Snap Peas
If you need to stop and get food along the way, try and choose the healthier option. I know that most of the time their are only fast food restaurant but that doesn’t mean you should gorge on grease! For example at Wendy’s they have awesome salads, baked potato, or sweet potato fries. Taco Bell, you can get a taco with chicken, lettuce and tomato and a water! Keep it healthy!
Lets also remember to drink water!
𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕣!
- Wet Wipes (for sticky fingers)
- Road trip Jams
- Any Aux Cord, Extra Charging Cable, or other plug-ins you might need
- Car Spray (it can kind of stinky, especially if you’re in the car for hours, with a group of friends)
- Bag for trash
- Band-aids (Lets be safe then sorry)
- Hands Free Attachment for your phone
- Mints or Gum
Always be more prepared then you should be! Bring more cash then you think you’ll need in case you need gas, or you get a flat tire etc. Before you take off check to make sure your license is in your wallet as well as your debt card and any keys you might need once you get there! And last thing is have fun and enjoy the ride!