First thing is to find a gym bag that works for your needs. I tend to carry a duffle bag style gym bag because I keep a lot of things in it, but you can opt for a smaller version if thats what you like. The key to having a gym bag is to tailor it to your specific needs, and the workouts you do. Lets say for example you do a lot of yoga, then make sure you make space in your bag to store your yoga mat. If you do a lot of cardio, then make sure you have room to store a change of clothes and a sweat towel!
There are some things you should carry in your gym bag no matter what type of workout your doing.
- Water/ Sports drink
- Cell Phone, or other audio player
- Miniature shampoo, conditioner and body wash (If you shower at the gym)
- Snack/ Protein Bar (To keep your blood sugar up)
- Hair ties, clips, head bands (Keep your hair out of your face)
- Wallet / extra cash (in case you need to buy a water bottle)
🅃🄰🄸🄻🄾🅁 🅈🄾🅄🅁 🄶🅈🄼 🄱🄰🄶 🄽🄴🄴🄳🅂
This is where your going to put things in your bag that are specific to your needs!
- Yoga Matt/ Yoga Block
- Arm Band (for music while running)
- Sweat cloth/ Sweat Band
- Fit Bit
- Gloves for lifting
- Flat foot shoes for lifting